Aloha honeys! I'm going to be sharing with you five tips to save you money!
1) Vaseline, this makes a good skin and lip moisturizer to stay hydrated and decrease, eliminate, and prevent future chapping, the mini travel size at Target is only $1!
2) Baby Oil (most of the time I use the generic ones), use this with cotton balls to remove make-up, even takes off stubborn waterproof eye make-up, I've been using this for years, instead of buying eye make-up remover that can go up to $20+
3) Pony Tails (small or regular sized usually from $2-$4), use 3-4 pony tails to braid 3-4 sections is your hair, leave over night or for a couple hours, then gently unravel and spray with a wave enhancing spray(Garnier has a good one for about $3, that smells so good!), you have homemade waves, instead of buying an electronic waver that cost about $25+
4) Olive oil (which is what I also use to cook healthy), if you run out of shine serum for your hair, take a dime sized amount of olive oil and slowly run through you hair to get a healthy shine, don't use to much or your hair will feel to oily too much can weight the top of your crown down, which causes it to look flat, olive oil is only $6+
5) Lipstick Brush (you can get a cheap one from the drugstores for like $5+), instead of using your lipstick up until it doesn't twist up anymore, you can still use you lip brush up until the bottom is hit, this extends the life of your lipstick
I hope this was helpful, feel free to pass it on to your family and friends!