Monday, August 30, 2010

Kailua

Aloha! I just love Sundays, the family day. Even though my family isn't currently with me on the island, I have a second family here which is my friends. Today I started the day off with morning mass to reflect, pray, and thank God for all that he has blessed me with. After church, I met up with Hollie and Ange to head out to my favorite beach "Kailua." I come to this gorgeous, local spot, once, sometimes even twice a week. Kailua is located on the East side of the island, also known as the Windward side. After we had our after noon swim, we ended our day and treated ourselves to Teddy's burgers, which is a cute 50's style burger joint. The burgers here are the bomb, it's my favorite burger joint on the island. Since there are no In-n-Out or Red Robin restaurants! I miss mainland restaurants so much! Down below are a couple pictures from today, I hope all of you had a happy Sunday!



                                       
                                                              

2 comments:

kainoa said...

A must visit is Island Snow near Kailua beach. They got the best shave ice, and a super cool atmosphere with hip clothes (Volcom, Billabong, Stussy ....) and an unreal selection of shades. Be prepared for long lines in the afternoons though.

Deanna said...

cute! thanks for letting me know klum!