Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Three Steps To Get Long Lashes By Using Shiseido Cosmetics

Aloha honeys! I'm going to tell you how you can create long, curled, and volumized lashes by using three of my favorite eye products from the Shiseido make-up line. 1) I use the Shiseido eyelash curler($19), I gently sqeeze the handles together close to the root of my lashes(but not to the point where my skin is being pinched! be careful!), do both sides, so that they are evenly curled. 2) I use my Shiseido Base Mascara($23) to clear coat my lashes, this lenthens and seperates the lashes. 3) Last, I use my Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara($22) and move the mascara wand in a zigzag motion from the roots to the tips(make sure you do both sides!), this motion is created to make sure that each lash gets coated.4) Smile with you eyes(as Tyra Banks would say), and there you have it fabulous lashes, without the need of lash glue and false lashes(don't get me wrong I still love to wear these when I go out, but this is the secret to the other way!) Mahalo for reading!








No comments: