Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beauty Insider by Sephora

Aloha! So last month, when I purchased several items from Sephora, the sales associate, Nana, rang me up and asked me to become a member of Sephora's Beauty Insider. To become a member is free, all you have to do is fill out a little section of your personal information, then they give you a black card that says "Beauty Insider." Nana told me to show my card everytime I purchase from Sephora, so that when they scan it, the points can add up. The benefits of this card are you will receive a gift on the month of your birthday, and through e-mail they will let you know when there is new deals going on,tips, and events. She also told me to bring in my card the month of my birthday, and Sephora will have a little gift waiting for me. So last thursday, on my 19th birthday, after my second day of training for Nordstrom, I stopped by Sephora to receive my member birthday gift. Which was a little cute box that had a logo saying happy birthday, and in it was three cute lipgloss by Sephora. Starting from the left, the shades are "Precious Pink," "Rosy Glow," and "Bronzed Beauty." I encourage all of you to become members! Thank you so much Sephora!





                                          

No comments: