Friday, June 26, 2009

Beauty Rush Eye Shadow...and Summer Glow Make-up Look

My girls have been telling me about the big semi-annual sale taking place at Victoria Secret. Earlier today, I checked it out, and found some selected cosmetics that were 75% off. Above is a photo of all the beauty rush cream eye shadows that I bought and were marked down for $1.75 each. These eye shadows go on really smoothly and I love the pretty shimmer it gives off. I'll be using these cream shadows as an under base. So that it does not crease, I will set it by using a flat brush to press a similar eyeshadow powder over it. Beauty Rush has many more cosmetics for a reasonable price for good quality make-up. Go to Victoria Secret and check it out!

Down below is some pix of the "Summer Glow" make-up look that I did today. Below the pictures is a list of all the products that I used to create this look, if you have any questions please comment me.





Beauty products used:

face: "Jump Rope" foundation stick by Benefit, "NC42" studio fix by M.A.C

cheeks: "Bronze" blush by Bare Escentuals, I also used a champaigne eye shadow by Sephora as a highlight for the upper cheeks and t-zone (sorry there's no name, it came in a palette)

eyes: "Black Fabu Liner" liquid eye liner by In Color Jordana, "Jet Black" Kajal pencil eye liner by Rimmel, "Black Hypnose" mascara by Lancome, "Bronze Medal" cream shadow by Beauty Rush, "Glampagne" cream shadow by Beauty Rush, "Couture" eye shadow by Lancome (used to fill in eye brows), white highlight, medium shimmery brown, and golden bronze shimmery eyes shadows from Sephora palette

lips: "Spring Fling" juicy tubes smoothie lipgloss by Lancome, frosted nude lipgloss from Sephora lip palette

No comments: