Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'd like to introduce myself...

hey honeys! My name is Deanna, and I love to express myself through creativity. I love doing hair and make-up because I like helping women feel confident and sexy about their selves. In the past, I have done many gigs from weddings, proms, quinces, debuts, winter ball, and many more occasions. I charge a reasonable amount, so if you in the area and need hair and make-up, please feel free to hit me up to make an appointment(comment,message,e-mail me). Recently I have been taking pictures of my creations, to build a portfolio of my work. Down below are pictures of two lovely ladies that I met from high school. I did Allison's and Meaghan's hair and Meaghan's make-up for their El Camino High School Senior Ball back in May '09. For Allison, I did her hair in a side bang swept, a little volume at the crown, with a side curly pony tail. For Meaghan, I did her hair in loose curls, with inspired Alicia Keys swished bangs. And for her make-up I gave her a soft smokey look.

model: Allison Lam


model: Meaghan Alfonso

No comments: