Thursday, July 2, 2009

Make-up Application Class Day 3

Hey honeys! Last night, was the third Make-up Application Class. I promised you all that I would update you on what I've been learning, the last class(which was the second class, last Thursday) was the 1st day we brought in all of our make-up and started doing hands on application. Ms. Khalil picked a student and did a make-up demo on how to create a day look. After, we all got to play with make-up.(I'm so sorry i didn't take a picture of my creation that night, I'll re-create the look and post it up this weekend). For the third class (yesturday), Ms. Khalil picked a student to do a demo on how to do a day look, then she showed us how to turn it into a evening look by adding a couple more steps. After, we had make-up time to create an evening look, here's what I came up with:

No comments: