Friday, August 21, 2009

Black & Gold Remix

Aloha honeys! My dad and I are going to have dinner tonight at the Tiki Bar and Grill, which is right next to Waikiki beach. The restaurant is out door, which has a good view because I told my dad I wanted to watch the sunset. For tonight I did my make-up with some of the make-up that I bought this past week. When I go out at night I usually go all out smokey, but its too hot and I wanted to keep it a little lighter, so I mixed in black and gold. I call this the "Black & Gold Remix."

                                                                 sun shot


Beauty products used:

face: Benefit's tinted moisturizer in "You Rebel," Bare Minerals Matte powder foundation in "Medium Tan," Sonia Kashuk's stick concealer in "Dusk"

cheeks: Bare Minerals blush in "Joyous Jennifer"

eyes: M.A.C eyeshadow in "Retro Speck," M.A.C eyeshadow in "Carbon," Lancome eyeshadow in "Daylight" (Matte), M.A.C fluidline in "Blacktrack," Rimmel's eye liner in "Jet Black," Bliss false eye lashes in Black #13, Lancome Hypnose mascara in "Black/Noir," and Benefit's instand brow pencil in "Medium Dark"

lips: NYX lip stick in "Thalia," NYX lip gloss in "Natural"

3 comments:

jaebabess said...

Nice look! Oh I didn't know that your dad came with you?

Unknown said...

very lovely!!!! as always :)

Anonymus said...

thanks gf!