Monday, August 31, 2009

Miss Taylor's Make Over

Aloha honeys! So yesterday I was kicking it in m friends room, Liz and Taylor(they live right across from my room), and we decided to play with their collection of make-up(omg they have so much M.A.C make-up!) I gave Taye a make-over, for her make-up I gave her a smokey pink look, and for her hair I flip/curled her tips. Enjoy!

                                                                              before

                                                                        
                                                                              and after


4 comments:

Unknown said...

hair & makeup = awesome! i love before & afters! :)

Unknown said...

awww..she looks fabulous!!! you did an awesome job. im also loving her hair color :)

Maria Fernanda Sainz said...

She looks lovely! youd did a great job.

Deanna said...

thank you so much for the love ladies!