Saturday, August 1, 2009

NYX Lipstick

Hey honeys! This past Thursday, I went to Ulta with my friend Kate, and I bought an NYX lipstick called "Ceto." It's a pretty, frosty, coral shade. I love how this lipstick glides on smooth and how it doesn't have a artificial scent, like how some cheap lipsticks smell. The scent of this lipstick, reminds me of a light lychee scent(smells yummy but do not eat! lol). I love how NYX's lipstick has good quality for a good price, it's only $3.99! I can't wait to buy more to add to my NYX collection. If some of you are wondering, NYX can be found at certain Walgreen, Rite Aid, and Long Drugs locations. If you don't know of any NYX store or cosmetic section near by, then pull up their website at nyxcosmetics.com .

3 comments:

jaebabess said...

Pretty !

Unknown said...

you have nice lips girl!

Unknown said...

i dont have this one in my collection. it looks so pretty!